Main contact details:
- Tel: 0300 030 2020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOD Steering Group
The Steering Group is responsible for the oversight and management of the National Ophthalmology Database (NOD) Audit. The group consists of ophthalmologists (RCOphth members) and a range of co-opted professionals, lay members and patient representatives.
- Mr Mike Burdon - Chair of the NOD Audit Steering Group
- Ms Beth Barnes - Head of Professional Support Department
Tel: 020 3770 5328 Email: email@example.com
Audit specific management groups are responsible for advising the RCOphth in specialist or technical issues and are responsible for the management and oversight of the relevant national clinical audit e.g. cataract, AMD.
NOD Cataract Audit Project Team
- Mr John Buchan - Clinical Lead for NOD Cataract Audit
- Ms Martina Olaitan - Project Manager for NOD Cataract Audit
Tel: 020 3770 5347 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOD AMD Audit Project Team
- Mr Martin McKibbin - Clinical Lead for NOD AMD Audit
- Ms Lynne Sander - Project Manager for NOD AMD Audit
Tel: 020 3770 5352 Email: email@example.com
NOD Audit Delivery Unit
The NOD audit delivery unit is based in Gloucestershire NHS Foundation Trust. The team is responsible for the cleaning and analysis of the data on the NOD database.
- Ms Charlotte Norridge - Medical Statistician
- Ms Marta Gruszka-Goh - Medical Statistician
- Mr Paul Donachie - Senior Medical Statistician
- Professor Peter Scanlon - Consultant Ophthalmologist
Tel: 0300 422 2852 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org